Tomorrow is World Nutella Day (honestly, it’s a real thing) so I’m celebrating by sharing you my amazing recipe for Nutella Flapjacks with you along with 19 other super tasty Nutella recipes…
Let’s start with the Nutella Flapjacks…
300g Oats (I use the jumbo oats)
100g brown sugar
4 tablespoons clear honey
5 tablespoons melted butter
4 tablespoons Nutella
Optional: a handful of dried goodies like raisins, banana chips, chocolate chips, anything yummy goes.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees c
- Mix the oats and the sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the honey, melted butter and Nutella and any of the optional dried goodies.
- Give it a good old stir making sure that everything is fully combined.
- Press into a baking tray.
- Pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes – they’re ready when they’re starting to turn golden brown and they’re still slightly squishy. They’ll harden a little as they cool so don’t worry if they’re slightly squishy when you get them out.
- Leave to cool for at least half an hour before cutting them.
So that’s my lovely Nutella Flapjack recipe – here’s the rest of the amazing recipes I promised you…
Nutella Hot chocolate from Munchies and Munchkins
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address here and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter, BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram