We’ve had a baking afternoon today in an effort to keep the kids entertained while the rain continues outside! We decided to make jammy buns first of all because (a) they’re super easy to make, (b) they’re delicious and (c) they’re super easy to make. 😉
8 oz self raising flour
4 oz sugar
3 oz butter or margarine
a little bit of milk to mix
* Rub the butter into the flour until it looks a bit like breadcrumbs.
* Add the sugar and mix it in.
* Mix it together with a spoonful of milk at a time until the mixture looks like a stiff dough.
* Roll the dough into ball shapes(about the size of golf balls) and put them all on a greased tin or baking parchment.
* Make a small hole in each of them and put in a teaspoonful of jam into them all.
* Bake for 15 – 20 minutes at about 180c
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram.