AKA – Them ones that MacDonalds make 😉
30g (2 tablespoons) butter
225g plain flour
2 heaped teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon sugar
pinch of salt
300 ml milk
- Melt the butter and leave it to one side to cool slightly.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs, mill and melted butter together and pour it into the mixture.
- Mix it together until there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Heat some butter into a frying pan and spoon a dollop of the mixture into the hot pan.
- When its done underneath turn it over and cook the other side.
- Serve to children and await their response as to whether your verions beats MacDonalds.