Today I’m sharing 10 ways to use Zoflora that you might have thought of(hopefully) and for those who don’t know what Zoflora is, I’m pretty sure your mind is about to be blown! 😉
**This is not in any way a review or sponsored post by the way – I’m a reasonably new Zoflora user and I buy mine from B&M usually but it’s available in all supermarkets and often in the pound shop and other discounted shops like Home Bargains**
So, for those of you who are unfamiliar with the delights of Zoflora, this is the description of it taken straight from the Zoflora website:
Zoflora is an easy to use concentrated disinfectant that needs diluting in water. Add the disinfectant to water in a trigger spray or bucket. It can also be used neat for effective odour elimination and bug busting down drains, plug holes and toilet bowls.
From that little modest description, you would take it that you can use it for your regular cleaning of floors and surfaces and in toilets to freshen them us which is perfectly true – it is amazing for all of that. I’ve recently given Miss Frugal the job of mopping the floors through the house on a Sunday night every week and even she’s commented on how nice it smells.
It comes in so many different fragrances and I love using it around the house, especially mopping the floors with it because the smells are so strong – not overpoweringly strong but strong enough that it really does make the rooms smell lovely.
I also like the fact that it is a disinfectant so it does kill 99.9% of bacteria – something that, as much as I love it, I know my homemade cleaning spray doesn’t do. I tend to use a mix of Zoflora and my own homemade cleaning sprays now and actually, other than Domestos for the toilets, that’s pretty much all I use now for all my cleaning around the house
Where I say to use it diluted, I believe it’s something like 1 part Zoflora to 40 parts water officially but I often use a little more because I love the smells. 😉
But you can use it for so much more than just your basic cleaning jobs so today, I thought I’d share just a few of them with you…
10 uses for Zoflora that you might never have thought of
1) Refresh your car air fresheners (you know the ones that are still hanging up even though the scent is long gone) by giving them a quick soak in your favourite Zoflora fragrance. Dry it out and then pop it back in the car for a fragrance boost.
2) Give your remote controls a good clean and get rid of the bacteria lurking between the buttons. Just use Zoflora diluted in a spray bottle sprayed onto a microfibre cloth and give it a good old wipe.
3) Clean your radiators with a cloth soaked in some diluted Zoflora and you’ll not only get sparkly radiators, but you’ll also get a lovely smell when they heat up.
4) Give your keyboard a clean using some diluted Zoflora sprayed onto a microfibre cloth.
5) Add a couple of drops to your ironing water to make your clothes smell lovely.
6) Help keep your toilet brushes fresh by popping a little diluted Zoflora into the base of the Toilet brush holder.
7) You can use it in my homemade Febreze instead of fabric conditioner.
8) Give your lightbulbs a new lease of life by giving them a clean with a cloth soaked with diluted Zoflora, you’ll get rid of any dust that’s gathered on there and will get a subtle fragrance when the lights are on as they’ll heat the Zoflora up.
9) I add a few drops of neat Zoflora to my hoover filters for a nice smell when I hoover.
10) I spray some diluted Zoflora on the mattresses when I take the covers off to wash them to give them a quick refresh.
I could keep going but I’m limiting myself to 10 for today in case I decide to do a part two. 😉
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address here and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter, BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram