I’ve been following the Slimming World diet for a few months now and although it’s not going as well as it was at the start (due to an all inclusive holiday and lots of picnics in the Summer Holidays, I am back on track now and am pleased with my weight loss so far.
I tried on the dress I wore for the MADS last year and found it was two sizes too big and the dress I bought for the MADS award ceremony earlier in the Summer now has tobe pulled in a little with a belt so I’m definitely seeing a difference since I started.
One of my favourite syn free Slimming World snacks is chickpea dahl loaf which is absolutely delicious (although it sounds a little weird) and completely syn free.
Chickpea dahl loaf
1 packet of bachelors beef flavour savoury rice
1 tin of chickpea dahl (I buy mine from Asda or Morrisons)
- Preheat the oven to 200 c.
- Make up the rice following the instructions on the pack.
- When the rice is done, mix in the three eggs and the tin of chick pea dahl.
- Spoon into a baking dish – large and flattish is best.
- Cook for around twenty minutes or until the loaf is firm.
Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it 😉