Lots of people swear by their Dyson and whenever they buy a new hoover, the Dyson range is the first (and often only) place that they will look. I used to be a Dyson fan too, until I tried a Shark hoover!
We first reviewed a Shark hoover last year when we reviewed the Shark Lift Away Hoover (which is actually reduced to £179.99 on Amazon right now aff link). I struggled to see how it could possibly be better than the hoover we had at the time and almost said no to the review for that reason – until I saw the brilliant reviews of it on Amazon!
I absolutely loved our Shark hoover from the first time I used it and was astounded by the amount of dirt and dust it sucked out of our carpet the first time we used it, showing just how effective it was compared to our old hoover which had only been used the day before. I feel that I should say here that we do hoover daily and we’re not messy people so it was simply the strength of this hoover that cleaned so much better than our last one. The floor looked visibly cleaner and I was a Shark hoover fan from that moment on.
I’ve used my Shark hoover almost daily since that time and the only slightly negative thing I could say about it was that it was hard to push on max power but that’s because it’s on max power and is literally working so hard to suck all the bad bits out of your carpet. Not really a bad thing at all really is it?
Anyway, Shark contacted me a little while ago and asked me to be a product tester for their new hoover which is cordless and naturally I said yes because I’m now a Shark fan for life. 😉 They didn’t want me to test it to share the review with you guys but to share my feedback with them, which I did. I’m such a fan that I’ve asked them if I can share a bit of a review with you guys and they said that was OK so here I am.
I wasn’t expecting a cordless vacuum cleaner to have anywhere near the same suction as the more traditional corded versions and although, it doesn’t feel as powerful as our other Shark hoover, this one still seems to do the job just as well. I think it’s because it’s so lightweight that it just glides along giving the impression it’s not working as hard but the results show otherwise!
Here’s why I practically guarantee that you’ll love this powerful little Shark hoover:
- It’s cordless and is so lightweight that you wouldn’t believe how easily it guides over the floor picking up everything in it’s way.
- It has something technical called Duo clean technology which is a unique 2 brush roll design. The rollers work together to remove large, small and stuck on dust, dirt and mess from carpets and hard floors in a single pass.
- Converts to handvac – Go from stairs to surfaces to soft furnishings in an instant. With handy on-board tools and quick release wand, cleaning above the floor just got a whole lot easier.
- The run time is around 22 minutes from a single charge which is enough time to do the whole house seeing as this is so good.
- It folds up for easy storage which is quite possibly my favourite feature! It literally folds in half so you can tuck it away neatly.
It’s brilliant and well worth it’s price tag in my opinion and I am convinced that if you try this then you will NEVER buy another brand of hoover again!
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address here and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter, BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram.