The shops are filled with Halloween goodies at the moment and if you could spend a fortune on it all if you wanted to and I’m sure if you did, you’d have a great family night but it’s really not necessary. We always enjoy Halloween as a family and we don’t spend much at all!
Here’s a few of our ideas for some good old fashioned Halloween family fun….
2. An obvious one but I’m going to say it anyway – carve your own pumpkin.
3. Make Halloween cupcakes and invite your friends around to eat them with you!
4. Zombify yourself using the Picmonkey special effects and then hand over your computer to the kids so they can do themselves too.
5. Make some scary marshmallow Halloween faces with melted chocolate or icing – then pop them in hot chocolate and watch them melt.
6. Try apple bobbing with the kids – it’s way more fun than I expected it to be but make sure you have plenty of towels down!
7. And finally, nothing to do with Halloween but something we always play at Halloween get-togethers – eating doughnuts off a ribbon without using your hands.
What do you do together at Halloween?
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram.