Remember my post about homemade mason jar gifts from last year ago? Well, today I’m sharing one of my favourite mason jar gifts with you – amazing homemade cranberry and white chocolate cookie mix and I’m pretty sure you’re going to love this festive cookie mix as much as we do!
How to assemble your cranberry and white chocolate cookie mason jar gift
What you need:
300g plain flour (2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour if you’re using US measurements)
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp cinnamon
200g dark brown sugar (1 cup)
100g granulated sugar (½ cup)
150g white chocolate chips (1 cup)
120g dried cranberries (1 cup)
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together and using a funnel to make things less messy, add them to the bottom of your jar. Gently press it down so it’s packed down a little bit.
- Add in the brown sugar on top of the flour mixture and again, be sure to lightly pack it down.
- Add in your granulated sugar and pack it down.
- Add in your cranberries and then the chocolate chips on top.
- Place the instruction tag below on the jar with some decorative ribbon and do whatever you want to do to personalise it!
This is an amazing gift for friends, family and even teachers! It’s not expensive and looks really pretty – it’s definitely one that I’d love to receive.
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address here and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter, BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram. You can find out more about me here.