Have you ever wondered where that person in front of you in the supermarket queue got all of the discount coupons and vouchers from?
I always used to wonder where I could find all of these amazing money off coupons and vouchers so a while ago, I decided to find out….
- Ashleigh Moneysaver has a great section on her site which is pretty much jam packed with money off coupons and discount vouchers. It looks like someone spends a fair amount of time keeping it up to date so it’s well worth checking on there before you go shopping.
- Supermarket free magazines always have a great selection of money off coupons as well as being a pretty good read usually filled with lots of seasonal ideas. I ignore the fact that half of the content of these types of magazines is aimed at selling you certain products and just use them for inspiration.
- Hot UK Deals has a voucher section on their site that’s filled with them but it’s rare that I find one on there that isn’t on Ashleigh’s site so I usually just check on there.
- These days when you get your till receipt it will be accompanied by some vouchers, some might be to get extra points on your store loyalty card but often there’s a money off voucher in there too so always have a look.
- The final way I’d suggest trying to get money off coupons and discount vouchers would be by emailing the companies directly. You could tell them you love their products or even simply ask them outright if they could send you some, maybe by saying you’d like to try their products. It sounds cheeky and it’s not something I’ve done (other than here as an experiment) but I have read that a lot of people have has success with supermarket brands when reaching out to them in this way.
Do you use discount vouchers or money off coupons?
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address here and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter, BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram.