Another fun but busy week here….
- Dilemma in the Stationery aisle – they each had £1 each to spend and they both spent what seems like forever choosing what they wanted. We ended up with a lovely notebook for Miss Frugal and a dog pencil sharpener for Master Frugal (don’t even ask where you have to stick the pencil to sharpen it).
- Trampoline bouncing is even more fun in the cold apparently!
- Mint choc chip cupcakes are just Mmmmmmmmm
- Shopping break. Because it’s really hard following your brother around ToysRus choosing what to spend his pocket money on. Especially when you are seriously regretting the decision to put yours straight in your moneybox!
- A classic example of why you should never use your flash in a dark cinema when trying to take a photo to demonstrate that you just spend a small fortune on a packet of sweets because you left the ones you’d bought on the kitchen table!
- They’d much rather sit and read in the book aisle when we do our weekly shop.
- Talking of reading, Master Frugal sat on my knee earlier in the week and taught me all about the Artic.
- It’s almost a shame to drink a Key West cooler cocktail, they’re just so pretty.
- I’d like to say that Master Frugal was using my laptop for educational purposes…. But he wasn’t, he was playing Roblox which is the latest ‘in’ game so I’m told!