Other than one abdominal migraine attack and a little bit of man flu, the house has been relatively germ free this week for the first time since Christmas! We’re slowly catching up on all the sleep we’ve missed and I’m starting to catching up on everything that I’ve been putting off in favour of Nana naps and sofa snuggles – I may even tackle my in-box at some point over the weekend 😉
I’m afraid my photos from this week are still not very exciting though. We still haven’t had the energy to actually get out and do much other than school and work – next week will be more interesting, I promise!
- Master Frugal likes to refer to himself as a Geek or a Nerd (in a proud of himself kind of way) as he loves anything computer or science related. This is him sat on his Dad’s computer pretending to play on something or other. In actual factual he was watching a Lego cartoon video on Youtube but don’t tell him I told you!
- Cakes always go down well so here’s today’s girly pink cakes. They’re even pink inside when you take a bite!
- My two little boys watching TV – the dog loves snuggling with them and he’s never far from one of them.
- I’m so grateful that we have the big trampoline in the back garden – it’s the only thing that can tempt them out of the house on a cold evening!
- Last night I left the kids at home for some Daddy time and took this little lot out with me to have a grown up night! We had a proper sit down meal, wine and watched a film. It was all very sophisticated until somewhere around the start of the second bottle of wine when the somersaults and cartwheels started!
- Miss Frugal is growing up so quickly that it’s scary. As I type this now, she’s sat on the settee with me watching Youtube makeup tutorials. How scary is that? She’s found a channel by a young girl in California who posts videos about how to get natural looking make up and she’s fascinated with it. So am I to be honest – I may finally learn how to put make up on properly.
- We celebrated Chinese New Year by having a very rare chinese takeaway. We got some fortune cookies and this one was Miss Frugal’s fortune. She’s interpreted it to mean that she is going to have a butler when she gets older. Don’t ask!
- This is the Valentines card and presents that Master Frugal gave to his valentine at school. She graciously accepted the gifts and gave him some in return although she did tell him that he was only her third favourite boyfriend.
- Lego never gets old does it?