I am pleased you are looking forward to some time off school, however, to prevent any problems, I think I should share the following rules with you:
- You will be expected to get dressed each morning. Under no circumstances will every day be a pyjama day – especially when we are going out. Oh yes and when I’m at work, please don’t tell Daddy that you are dressed when you have actually just changed into a different pair of pyjamas. It not nice to take advantage of Daddy’s lack of pyjama knowledge.
- I expect you to help me around the house by doing the occasional job without the usual cries of ‘it’s not fair’ or ‘why doesn’t he/she have to do it?’ – If I tell you do, just do it.
- Please do not eat all of your Easter eggs in one go – we all remember what happened last year!
- Whenever we go out, the answer is No – you cannot take your Nintendo DS.
- You may not have three baths a day just so you can play with your bath crayons in the bath, and when you do have a bath, please remember to keep the bathwater in the bath. Our bathroom floor is not a swimming pool and we all know how mad daddy gets if he gets his socks wet 😉
The Mummy who has to clean up said chocolate mess.
I am writing to let you know that the children break up for school today so for the next two weeks we won’t be able to see as much of each other as we usually do. It’s only for two weeks though and then normal service will be resumed
Soon to be very tired, Magic Mummy