Last week I shared with you a gift guide that Miss Frugal put together with her ideas on what to buy a teenage girl for Christmas this year and this week I wanted to share one that she’s helped Master Frugal put together on what to buy a tween boy for Christmas.
As with Miss Frugal’s guide, I haven’t edited it or taken off the things that I’m not a fan of because then it wouldn’t be his ideas but I can tell you that if I had edited it a bit then you wouldn’t be seeing at least one of the suggestions can you guess which one? 😉
- I suspect the first thing on the list has been influenced by Miss Frugal – Beats headphones.
- Adidas sockboots are top of his wishlist for Christmas this year.
- A VR headset is something he thinks tween boys would like for Christmas as he loves his Google Cardboard.
- Xbox games are always top of his list although there aren’t any that he wants this year himself so I think we’re going to buy him a customised controller as a treat.
- He loves getting the Guinness Book of Records every year – especially when he saw a photo of himself in last year’s edition.
- One thing I know he wants is the England kit along with the Boro away top.
- Lots of the kids around here have a Swegway and he’s mentioned a few times through the year that he’d like one of his own so I’m not surprised that this has made an appearance.
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also find me on BlogLovin, Yummly and Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram.