I’m really enjoying taking part in Project 365 and even though this week has been a funny old week, looking back at the pictures has made me smile….
- The spider incident – poor Mr Frugal had to come and rescue me as I hate spiders.
- So tired after his first few days at school he was sound asleep by half six!
- This is Master Frugal’s first attempt at Instagram although I did think he was quietly playing Angry Birds on my phone. We were at the out of hours dentist with Miss Frugal as she has an abscess in her mouth where a big tooth is pushing through.
- Snowball the Furby now has her own little family of baby hamsters – it’s a good job they don’t all jabber away as much as she does! I’ve never known anything like it – she sings, laughs, giggles, breaks wind and gets annoyed if you don’t give her enough attention or food.
- Fruity chocolate frugal fondue – the most fun tea we had this week.