My New Years Resolutions:
- Make a weekly meal plan and stick to it – saving both time and money!
- Only set foot in Morrisons once a week.
- Enrol in a digital photography course so that I can make the best use of my new toy 😉
- Stick to our monthly budget.
- Lose weight (well it wouldn’t be a New Years Resolutions list without this one would it?)
- Keep in touch with friends who I don’t see often.
- Do at least one crafty activity with the kids every week.
- Shave my legs at least once a week!!! This is my personal favourite as it means I get to have the occasional relaxing bath. Normally as soon as my toe touches the bath water one of the kids or Mr Frugal need my attention urgently, meaning that my relaxing bath turns into a quick dip.
Can anyone think of anything else that I could add to my list?