BACK FOR 2018 BY POPULAR DEMAND!
(Five emails requesting it totally counts as popular demand, right?
Today I’m going to be super nice and help you to have an amazingly organised Christmas by sharing my amazing FREE Christmas planner printable with you…
And yes, I completely get that we’re not even halfway through October yet but the idea of this planner is that you print it out now and start to get organised gradually. If I shared this in the middle of November then you’re probably a good way through our planning at that point, aren’t you? I figured if all the Christmas magazines are starting to come out then people (other than me) must be at least starting to think about Christmas in more detail.
I think you’re going to love my lovely little free Christmas planner printable which is actually a 23-page planner including all of the following:
- Christmas card list so you don’t leave anyone out!
- Christmas gift planner so you don’t lose track of what you’ve bought who and more importantly, where you’ve hidden it.
- Christmas budget sheet so you can keep on top of your finances.
- Wishlists for the kids.
- A Christmas meal planner.
- Recipe list/index and some recipe cards.
- Baking planner for those of you who plan to bake up a storm.
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping lists so you only buy what you need to buy and don’t get distracted by all the bargains.
- A Christmas bucket list for you and your family – make sure you check out this post when you’re writing your list though.
- Your Christmas shopping list.
- A Christmassy to-do list.
- My favourite page – a page for you to write all the places you need to be and when so you don’t miss anything or double book yourself.
- A Weekly planner which would be a great thing to pop on your fridge door.
- A blank notes page because there’ll definitely be something we’ve forgotten to include.
- A blank monthly calendar so you can use this year after year and just add in the dates.
You can print off selected pages if you prefer or even extras of your favourite page (instructions here if you’re not sure how to do it).
I hope you like my little Christmas planner printable and get as much use out of as I think I’m going to!
This is available exclusively for subscribers to my weekly newsletter so if you’re already a subscriber then you’ll have an email from me with the download link in it or you can just click here and enter your name and email and you’ll be able to download it right away. If you use the same email as you currently get my weekly emails to then you’re good to go and won’t start getting double emails. 😉
If you’re not already a subscriber then you can click here to join my mailing list and you’ll get instant access to the amazing Christmas planner. You can unsubscribe at any time if you don’t like my weekly updates but I’m pretty sure you will if you like things like this!
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address here and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter, BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram