MY ABSOLUTELY FREE CHRISTMAS PLANNER PRINTABLE IS BACK FOR 2019 BY POPULAR DEMAND!
(Five emails requesting it totally counts as popular demand, right?)
Today I’m going to be super nice and help you to have an amazingly organised Christmas by sharing my amazing FREE Christmas planner printable with you…
And yes, I completely get that we’re only just into November but the idea of this planner is that you print it out now and start to get organised gradually. If I shared this planner much later then you’d probably (hopefully) be a good way through your planning at that point, aren’t you?
So, as I say every year, if all the Christmas magazines are starting to come out then it’s a good time to share this planner with you all. If I’m still too early for you then why not just Pin this post to the Christmas board I know you have on Pinterest and go back to it when you’re ready to start. 😉
I think you’re going to love my lovely little free Christmas planner printable which is actually a 23-page planner including all of the following:
- Christmas card list so you don’t leave anyone out!
- Christmas gift planner so you don’t lose track of what you’ve bought who and more importantly, where you’ve hidden it.
- Christmas budget sheet so you can keep on top of your finances.
- Wishlists for the kids.
- A Christmas meal planner.
- Recipe list/index and some recipe cards.
- Baking planner for those of you who plan to bake up a storm.
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping lists so you only buy what you need to buy and don’t get distracted by all the bargains.
- A Christmas bucket list for you and your family – make sure you check out this post when you’re writing your list though.
- Your Christmas shopping list.
- A Christmassy to-do list.
- My favourite page – a page for you to write all the places you need to be and when so you don’t miss anything or double book yourself.
- A Weekly planner which would be a great thing to pop on your fridge door.
- A blank notes page because there’ll definitely be something we’ve forgotten to include.
- A blank monthly calendar so you can use this year after year and just add in the dates.
How to get your free Christmas Planner Printable
Just click here and voila, your Christmas Planner Printable will appear! Then you just need to print it out and you’re ready for the most organised Christmas that you’ve ever had! You can print it all off as I usually do or if you won’t use it all then just print off the pages that you will use to save some paper. You can even print out extras of your favourite page if you know you’ll use more than what’s included. (There are special printing instructions here if you’re not sure how to do it)
I hope you like my little Christmas planner printable and get as much use out of as I think I’m going to!
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address here and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter, BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram
Why not pin my Christmas planner printable for later?