We’re having one of those weeks this week where we don’t have a spare minute but I’m determined to keep on top of the housework and everything else that I need to do so I’m still going to do this week’s Get Organised post – even though I cheated a little bit and got Master Frugal to write up the menu plan.
- Parents night for Miss Frugal
- Football for Master Frugal
- General tidy up ready for tomorrow as I’ve got some friends coming. round for tea.
- I’m on week two of my new start to Slimming World and I want to have a good search on the internet for some inspiration. I lost 3 1/2 lbs in my first week so I’m feeling really motivated going into the second but could do with a little help to keep it interesting.
- Make my lunch for tomorrow- cous cous with ham, tomato and cucumber
- My Slimming World buddies and their children are coming around for tea so we can try out some new recipes and help each other out a bit. We’re going to make some Slimming World quiches, some sort of chickpea dahl loaf that we’ve been told about and whatever else we can think of.
- When everyone’s gone, I’ll no doubt need to have another good tidy up but I also want to tackle the kitchen tomorrow night if I get chance – as well as the usual washing pots and tidying round, I want to wash the cupboard fronts and give the washing machine and the fridge a good wipe down. I’m going to sort out the top of the fridge too as that seems to have become a bit of a junk corner. I also have a bit of a cardboard box collection going on in the corner so I’ll get that sorted while I’m in there.
- Make my lunch for tomorrow- savoury rice with vegetables
- I need to sort out a picnic ready for Friday so I’ll be baking some sort of cakes and biscuits.
- If the rain’s forecast to stay away, I’ll have to sort out some outdoor picnic things – football, baseball bats etc
- I’ll be sorting the living room out which won’t take me long as I have a quick tidy every night before I go to bed but I’ll get the kids to empty their toy boxes and put everything away in their bedroom.
- Make my picnic lunch for tomorrow – tuna pasta, fruit and yoghurt.
- Family Jubilee day at the school means that I’ll be coming home from dropping them off at school to put the finishes on our picnic and will be back at school by ten ready for the day. It’s looks like it’s going to be a great day – free rides, children singing and performing and a family picnic followed by games!
- After school we’ll be catching up with Jen and her lovely boys.
- Kids bedrooms day – never a quick job but it shouldn’t be too bad as we gave them a good tidy not long ago
- While they’re doing their bedroom’s, I’ll do the upstairs bathroom – I’ll pop all the towels in the wash and wipe over the bath and the sink. the skirting boards will get a good wash as well and I’ll sort through the bath toy drawers to see what we can get rid of.
- I’ll do the downstairs toilet as well but that should only take about five minutes so it hardly counts as a job really.
What about you, do you have a to do list for the week?