Chocolate Fudge Cake Pudding
- 130g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 135 sugar
- 6 tbsp cocoa
- 120ml milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 135g soft brown sugar
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and 2 tablespoons of the cocoa powder.
- Add in the milk, melted butter and vanilla.
- Mix it until it’s smooth and then pour into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Next you need to mix together the remaining cocoa powder and the brown sugar and just sprinkle it over the mixture in the dish.
- Over the top of the mixture, you then need to pour 350ml of just boiled water – DO NOT MIX IT IN, I REPEAT DO NOT MIX!
- Bake in the oven for around 35-40 mins at 180c.
- While the mixture is in the oven, the sponge part of the mix rises to the top and underneath that there’s a lovely sticky chocolate fudge sauce.
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address to the box on the top right of this page and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram.