These are my favourite cupcakes so far by a mile – you can tell just by the name of them that they’re going to be yummy and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
The recipe for the brownie batter I use is here – it’s the one I use for brownies all the time but I wouldn’t add the chilli if you’re using it to make these cupcakes. The only other thing you need is peanut butter.
1. Make the brownie batter according to the instructions in the other post.
2. Spoon a little of the brownie batter into the bottom of each cake case.
3. Add a dollop of peanut butter.
4. Cover with a big spoonful of brownie batter.
5. Bake at about 180 c for around 20 minutes.
I was planning to ice the cake with some sort of frosting but when we sampled the cake (obviously we had to see if the peanut butter worked ;-)), it was really rich and stick to the top of your mouth kids of yummy so we decided to leave them exactly as they were.
How delicious does that look?
I’m going to link this up with Foodie Foto Friday over at The Crazy Kitchen because every time I look at the picture of this cake I start to drool 😉