Kit Kat fudge is my new favourite thing!
My 5 minute Nutella fudge recipe is one of my most popular posts – especially at this time of year so I thought I’d experiment with some other variations of homemade fudge. This amazing 3 ingredient Kit Kat fudge is right up there with the Nutella version so if you’re looking for an idea for a homemade gift this year (or even just as a treat for you) then look no further!
- Line an 11 x 7 pan with baking paper.
- Break up 3 of the Kit Kat bars and layer the fingers on the bottom of the pan so they’re evenly distributed over the space.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until completely melted and smooth. Remove from microwave. You might want to make the blasts shorter as you go along and the mixture starts melting
- Pour the melted mixture on top of the Kit Kat’s in the pan. Use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Open the last pack of Kit Kat and crush it into pieces. Sprinkle it on top of the fudge.
- Chill for 3-4 hours to allow the fudge to set.
- Cut into squares before serving.
- Enjoy your amazing homemade Kit Kat fudge yourself of pop it into pretty boxes or sellophane bags as gifts.
If you like this recipe for Kit Kat fudge then you’ll love these other fudge recipes too…
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address here and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter or BlogLovin and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram. If you’re interested, you can find out more about me here and while I’ve got your attention, if you’re wondering why some of my posts lately are a little bit less frugal then have a read of this post. 😉
Do your future self a favour – Pin this post for later:
Why not Pin my Amazing three-ingredient Kit Kat Fudge for later: