This week has been a brilliant week all round for a couple of reasons that I can’t really share with you on here but believe me, I feel very different today to the way I felt this time last week.
- This was taken in the dentist’s waiting room while we were sat waiting for our second appointment in as many weeks. She’s had to have a baby tooth taken out as there’s a big one pushing through in the same spot. It was awful – there’s no other way to describe it. There were tears, whimpers and lots of hand squeezing going on but at least she’s not in pain anymore although when I ask her she says she’d rather be in pain!
- I made a batch of chocolate chip cupcakes, left them on the plate to cool before icing them and came back to find one missing. The guilty party didn’t even put the empty cake case in the bin. Cheeky buggers.
- Reading time with the dog snuggled up next to him.
- Wedding dress up using a very large piece of pink voile we came across when we were tidying out Miss Frugal’s clothes. It used to be a curtain on her four poster bed so if you have any ideas of what we could do with it now, please let us know.
- The dreaded lurgy returned but not as bad this time thank goodness.
- Who knew how much fun trampolining in the snow would be.
- Homework help from his big sister.
- Charades – he was acting out The Avengers!
- I love this picture – she’s feeling very sorry for herself.
I hope you’ve all had a great week too x